Wednesday 3 September 2014

Everyone Dies Grey



My life, with or without color is as impactful as it is with or without Gender. It is therefore very necessary for me to understand the existence and the power of intimacy, tenderness and healing. Otherwise World would be a difficult place to live in.

'Everyone Dies Grey- Queer Days through my lens' is a reflection of just that. The way I have chosen to live  irrespective of the absolute fluid human nature I deal with on a regular basis. 

If I owe anything to my soul, it is only my Body.








 

















































































 































5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Good job my superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved your photographs. Beautiful work!
    Kuntal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Don't know you personally but it is a great concept. Ashmita looks beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsmm loved it really!! :)

    ReplyDelete